Sunday, May 1, 2016

Watching Flowers Bloom and Butterflies Flit

Volume 13 Issue 5, May 2016


 What's New in May?

May is the time for blooming flowers, birds and butterflies, and I’ve have managed to capture all of these colorful creations for you to enjoy. It’s already heating up here in Florida, and we might go straight into summer without our usual spring storms and torrential rains. I am not looking forward to hot days.

I managed to get a handful of thimbles and watches completed. All of these colorful butterflies and flowers have made my work table very cheerful. I even went so far as to put in a flower garden that I can look at every day. It is filled with sun loving flowers like marigolds and other beautiful colors. The butterflies were flitting about as I was putting them in the ground, so that was a very good sign that they approved. I put in a bird feeder that has seen no action, so I might have to move it if they don’t show up in a couple of weeks. The cardinals, jays, doves and other birds have been flitting around in the trees, but they are ignoring the feeder. However, the squirrels haven’t found it either, so there is still hope for the birds!

Enjoy my garden with me.  Ignore the bag of mulch; it made it to the garden!


More Beads: Individual focal beads are my focus along with chandelier components. 

Watches: Lots of new watches are  now available. While most of them feature my handmade polymer clay beads, some are made strictly from Swarovski elements and agates because I thought they were pretty!

Thimbles:  A dozen new collectible thimbles are now available. I went on a made creative binge of thimbles. Lots of flowers and butterflies. Get them while you can!

You will find all of my beads, canes and finished jewelry on my website. www.bluemorningexpressions.com

Until next month,
Julie & Blu







 Things to Look Forward To:

New Products:

Hotrod magnets: I am adding hotrod magnets to my shops, and since I only have one finished, I will have to show them off next month.

Focal Beads and Chandelier Components: I am focusing on making individual beads rather than sets for a bit while I play with new  techniques. In addition to the chandelier components, I am focusing on bracelet connectors.

Hotrod Calendar: I have one 2017 calendar completed, but I have so many photos that one is just not enough!